Heavy use of and exposure to Roundup has been linked to non-Hodgkin lymphoma and other types of cancer.
What Roundup did wrong…
Monsanto has known for more than 30 years there is a link between the use of Roundup and cancer.
However, the company intentionally made the decision not to warn the public, and even marketed the product to be as safe as table salt and practically non-toxic to humans, pets, birds, and fish.
Documentation shows that Monsanto created fake data and attacked legitimate studies exposing the dangers of Roundup, and created a campaign of misinformation to convince government agencies, farmers, and the general population that its herbicide was safe. The documents even show that Monsanto conclude with the EPA to repute the connection between Roundup and cancer.
If you have worked with Roundup and do not feel well, you should see a doctor and report your history of working with Roundup. Most of these cancers do not have specific symptoms.
Who is at risk?
- Farm Workers
- Garden Center Employees
- Nursery Employees
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Lymphoma
Signs & Symptoms
- Enlarged Lymphodes
- Swollen belly
- Chest Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Weight Loss
What Can You Can Recover For
- Past & future medical expenses to treat your cancer, such as non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Past and future pain and suffering that results from your injuries
- Wage loss, if any.
- Other economic losses you might have sustained as a result of your illness and treatment
- Punitive damages, if appropriate.
What should I do if I have cancer and worked with Roundup?
1. Call us to schedule an appointment
2. You don’t pay to meet with us
3. We will discuss you case with you and investigate if you have a claim
4. You don’t pay to pursue your case. We only get paid if we win your case.
5. You can file a claim even if you are undocumented. New Jersey law does not allow anyone to ask about your immigration status in a personal claim.