Our mission is to provide high quality, creative, result-oriented solutions to your legal issues before they become problems and serve as a partner in all aspects of our clients lives so they can strive to be the best that they can be and proactively anticipate and prevent future problems.
Our vision is to be an elite firm for the David’s who need to do battle with the Goliaths’ of this world, whether it be the Government, Banks, Insurance Companies or Big Business. We will continue to satisfy each client’s needs and will continue to expand our legal knowledge in order to provide our clients with a broad range of quality services so that they can strive and thrive. Our goal is to build a strong and prosperous community through the success of our clients, to support socially-conscious endeavors and to create a better every-day life for our clients, their families and their businesses and to see their challenges as opportunities.
Client Focus – fully understand our clients’ requirements, objectives and challenges and maximize the value of our services
Affordability – to make our services affordable and offer a variety of options that our clients can choose from
Collaboration – to share and function with other members of our client’s team and third party providers to provide the best possible and integrated result for our clients
Growth – to be more than a lawyer to our client for the transaction at hand but to have a much deeper and stronger relationship where we genuinely care about our clients lives, family and businesses
Honor – to ensure our commitments are met, our responses are honest, your expectations are met, our work is excellent and to be responsible and accountable.
Our Clients’ Bill of Rights
1. You have the right to be involved in the decisions in your case.
2. You have the right to schedule a phone conference or meeting with your attorney.
3. You have the right to be updated regularly and in a timely manner as to the progress of your case, and if there is an update, to discuss it.
4. You have the right to be respected by all of our team.
5. You have the right to expect competence from our firm and all who work here.
6. You have the right to know the truth about your case.
7. You have the right to prompt attention from us.
8. You have the right to have your legal rights and options explained in language understood by you.
9. You have the right to a fair written fee agreement with our firm.
10. You have the right to make the ultimate decision on your case.