Published on

  • When you slip and fall on someone else’s property, the person who owns the property you were injured on is responsible for covering your medical expenses and lost wages.
  • Insurance companies do not generally cover injuries sustained from slip and fall accidents.
  • They may have a limited policy that will cover some medical bills but will not cover your lost wages.